I haven't written here in a while. But i decided now was a good time to write something.
Have you ever moved away from your home? Not too far but just far enough? Just far enough where you aren't a phone call away? Did everything you had feel like it was lost and your heart feel empty being so far away?
Well, I know i can sure answer yes to all those questions. I just moved from my hometown of Flint to Pontiac and miss it more than ever. I never realized how much i had there till i left. Which makes it harder, because somehow you always realize things when it's to late. You never realize how many people truly tried to befriend you until your gone and people miss you. One thing I've noticed is how hard moving really is, and the circumstances it brings and the circumstances that make you move. Let me back up, my parents split up 7 months ago, the first real thing that happened in a while. The day before Christmas Eve of 2010, my dad left...Everything after that was shattered, Christmas traditions were gone that night. From there, my siblings and i continued to see both our mom and dad for a few months..than after a while, dad stopped coming home to visit on weekends. He'd left. Again. From that day forward, I as an individual was never the same. I had lost someone very special to me, my father. Not by death but by a choice he made. Now i haven't seen my dad by choice, i have made the choice to steer clear of him, i don't want his choices to influence me. That being said, is how i ended up here, in Pontiac Mi, with my mom and 5 siblings. I moved here, and it was hard. It still is hard everyday and its only been a week. I now know how someone feels when they say "my parents are getting a divorce" or "my dad left." or "im moving" all of those things i can now relate to. When i was a child i always thought "i have the best parents! they'll never get a divorce!" man was i one wrong little girl. Now I realize things can change in a year, month, week, day or even minute, things change all the time. Maybe not for the better maybe not for the worse. But with God, he'll always turn pain into beauty. Tears into laughter and sorrow into joy. All you have to do is ask. Now does that mean you'll have a perfect life? Heck no. Life is gonna suck at times, because we are human, because we live in a fallen world. but, BUT God cares for you and everything you do means something to him. Because your His child, he made you, in his image. He nit you together in your mothers womb and he had a plan and a purpose for you before your parents even thought of you! No matter where life takes you, no matter who crosses your path, God has a plan, and His work isn't finished with you. Trust him, give him all your troubles and he'll be there. He's the one person that will always and forever be there for you to listen and to talk to no matter what you do wrong! He loves you, and will never leave you nor forsake you!(: Welp, that's really all i have to say for today, I'll be praying for you, whoever you are reading this. Because God's got something awesome up his sleeve for you. Also i'm sorry that this is such a mumble jumble of a lot of things...But i pray it speaks to you in one way or another! I love you, yep even though i may not know you, i love you with the love of Jesus!(:
No comments:
Post a Comment