Who am i?
Am i a rude, selfish, snotty person?
Am i a mean and nasty big sister?
Am i the worst friend?
Well some people may say..yes to some or all of these things
But..Thats not what God has to say about this.
God says I am.. a kind, nice, loving woman and much more.
I am not mean or nasty!
I know that most of the time I am not i can be mean, nasty and rude....
But there are days that all these thing are just who I am.
So here is what i have found that I am here on earth.
i am the second oldest of six children!
I am a loving, caring, and kind big sister and little sister!
I am helpful, I can be lazy at times.
I also know that I am wonderful friend..
At times life may be hard but with the Lord my God and my awesome friends I know that I will make it through ....And so will you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment